Some mammals are simply amazing.
- Tigers are the strongest and largest of all cats in the world.
- They eat bears, birds, crocodiles, deer, domestic cattle, elephants, fish, frogs, gaurs, leopards, mice, monkeys, moose, pythons, rabbits, turtles, water buffalo, wild boars and wild dogs.
- Beavers are great cutters and builders. They cut trees with their teeth and build their own huge dams.
- Mouse is one of the scariest animals in the world. According to a survey, one out of three American women has a fear for mice.
- They are fast breeders and their population grow very fast because there can be 16 mice in a litter, which makes a swarm.
- Dogs are intelligent animals. They can understand a few hundred words and phrases.
- They are dangerous too. They bite 4,700,000 Americans annually.
- Elephants are strong animals. Their trunk can hold up to 600 pounds and carry 20,000 pounds.
- Female Elephants get males to fight for them and she gives birth to a 140 kg baby after a 22-month pregnancy – the longest gestation period in the animal kingdom.
- Gorillas are strong creatures. They can lift 4,600 pounds which is equivalent to two family cars.
- In the movie King Kong, he is depicted as a carnivore but in reality, gorillas are strictly herbivorous.
7.) Naked Mole Rat
- Naked Mole rat’s teeth are very tough. Its incisor bite can go through a cement wall little by little.
- Like ants and termites, one queen Naked Mole Rat, controls hundreds of Naked Mole Rats.
- Mother Orangutans are very caring and passionate mothers. They build beds every night for them and their youngster.
- They swings over 61 m high in the trees on a limb while baby Orangutan hangs on their mother for dear life.
- Orangutans are smart animals. They have found a way to escape the rain by putting a large leaf on top of their heads.
- Platypuses have beaks of ducks, flippers of Otters and tails of beavers.
- They can detect the electrical impulses given off by its prey.
- Male Platypuses hind limbs are venomous.
- Male Hippopotamuses are yucky animals. They fling dung or spread their poops everywhere with their tail.
- They are mighty biters. They can open their jaw up to 170° and snap a crocodile in half.